Catrine Fredrikson, an email marketing expert partnering with of Constant Contact®, Inc., offers seminars to help small businesses and nonprofits in the Jacksonville area understand how email marketing and social media marketing can drive success.
- Getting Started with Email Marketing
- Email marketing: simple strategies for success
- Social Media Marketing Made Simple
- Getting Started With EventSpot
- Simple Strategies for Better Event Marketing
- Grow your small business with Email and Social Media Marketing
Catrine has successfully completed Constant Contact’s email marketing and social media marketing best practices training and is available to speak to diverse small business and non-profit audiences on these subjects using content generated and field-tested by Constant Contact. Please contact Catrine directly to determine if she is available to present at your meeting or event and to discuss any additional requirements you may have.
Simple Recipe for Social Media Success - How to offer great Customer Service
Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021
10 am, only 20 mins!
Simple Recipe for Social Media Success -
How to encourage Action from your followers
Wednesday, Aug 18, 2021
10 am, only 20 mins!
Simple Recipe for Social Media Success -
How to create a Social Media Content Calendar in 15 minutes
Wednesday, Sep 1, 2021
10 am, only 20 mins!
$ocial Media $uccess with Paid Advertising
Wednesday, Sep 15, 2021
10 am, only 20 mins!
Need a Speaker for Your Event?
Interested in having us come and speak to your group? We do that, too!
Want something different? Give us a call – we’ll work something out to meet your needs!
Our educational seminars are just that: educational. Not thinly-disguised sales pitches, but workshops you can be confident to sponsor, and ones your members and guests will thank you for holding. We can speak on the hottest marketing topics and trends.
Best of all, Catrine is an educational resource for you to use. Please consider her as a key part of the benefit you provide to your membership/customers/prospects.
- Allow 1.5 – 2 hours for each seminar. We also offer short 20-45 minute presentations.
- You are more than welcome to include your own segment to the workshop with information about your products and services.
- Seminar room will need a projector screen and reliable internet connection.
- Best of all… we can handle registration for the event, including email promotions.
Just click on one of the headlines below to read more about some of the seminars that we offer this year.
Power of the Inbox - Tips & Tricks for Successful Email Marketing
This powerful seminar takes you step-by-step through the keys to effective email marketing:
- What it really is (and isn’t)of the inbox!
- Grow a healthy list
- Create great content
- Customize a beautiful, mobile-friendly template that matches your brand
- How to get your emails opened
- Tracking your results
From revealing why regular email doesn’t work, to insider tips and techniques like automated list building tools and the design elements that work (and those that don’t!), this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective marketing you can do: email marketing.
Email Marketing Quickstart presentation
Catrine Fredrikson will present this live, guided demonstration on the tools and features inside Constant Contact’s email marketing system. In this time-efficient, highly practical 2-hour class, you will learn the basics so you can get going with your own email marketing, including:
Email Marketing; can’t live with it, can’t SURVIVE without it. We understand that kick starting your email marketing strategy can be a daunting task. It takes all of the things that small businesses and non-profits don’t seem to have- time, effort and budget. That’s why Constant Contact is offering a workshop that it designed to assist you with finally taking the email marketing leap that you’ve wanted to make. Whether you are looking to switch from a competitor or you have never used email marketing before, we guarantee that by attending this workshop you will walk away with:
- The newest and coolest version of Constant Contact
- An understanding of the basics of creating mobile responsive emails that produce real results.
- Next steps in producing your email marketing strategy.
- Create a free test account (if you don’t already have one)
- Choosing a template and get started in minutes
- Build your own Template – it’s not hard!
- Adding Email Content
- Images and videos
- Action buttons
- Social media buttons
- Sending an Email
Time to give your business the attention it deserves.
It’s a relaxed, friendly educational session – bring your questions!
Drive New Business with Social Media
Social media has changed the marketing game for small businesses and nonprofits. You know it can help to drive new and repeat business for your organization but do you know why? Do you know which social media platform will have the biggest bang for your buck? And when you start create a profile, do you know what to say and how to grow your following? Let us make social media easy for you!
Join us for our “Guide to Successful Social Media Marketing” workshop. From understanding the different social media platforms, to choosing what to say and where to say it, this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for you.
What we’ll cover:
- Determine the platform that’s right for you and your organization
- Announce your presence and build your network
- Create and share content that encourages action
- Understand social media advertising and learn your options
- Convert social media leads into potential customers by growing your email list
30 Ways to Grow Your Email List
In our “30 Ways to Grow Your List” workshop, we will discuss various strategies to capture new contacts and to build relationships with your subscribers so you can see the real business results that you deserve.
Our workshop will cover:
- Reasons why someone should join your list
- How to ask people to join your list “face-to-face”
- How to use social media to grow your list
- How to grow your list on your website or blog
- How to use print material to get people to sign up
- How to use events to help grow your list
- How to use incentives and giveaways to grow your list
Plus, you’ll have a chance to network with other attendees and grow your contact list, live during the workshop!
Look Great in the Inbox: The 7 Don’ts of Email Design
- Branding beyond the logo –how placement, pictures, even colors can re-inforce recognition & engagement
- Readability –including fonts, white space and single-column design
- Images –including sizing, placement, links and more
- Sharability –are you going social with your email? Easy tips to encourage more cross-platform engagement
Join us for this fast, info-packed seminar packed with tips, techniques and tools to help you navigate the dos and the don’ts for your own email marketing!
Measuring Your Marketing
- How email open- and click-through reports can help you know:
- Which of your products/services are hot, which are not, and how to test for best results
- Out of a field of everyone, who is interested in what topics – so you can focus your precious time, efforts & energy
- The calls to action/messaging that actually WORK
- Best times, days and ways to get the response you want
- How evaluating event registration and survey response patterns can help improve your next campaign by leaps and bounds
- How social media engagement and click rates can tell you the topics, type of media posts, and frequency your connections really want
- How research, setting goals, monitoring campaign results and applying lessons learned will continually improve your results!
Standout Subject Lines: Get Open, Get Read, Get Results
This fast-paced seminar will take a deeper dive into the mechanics of truly effective subject lines. We’ll cover:
- The three keys that make or break your subject line (and how short your window really is..)
- What works – and what does NOT work – in capturing your readers’ attention
- Length, brand, urgency and offers – make them work for your subject lines
- Before and after examples that make it crystal clear how to improve your results
Get their attention – get in the door – and get the response you desire. Whether you are trying to get read, realize revenue, increase your reach or inspire referrals, your subject lines are a key to your success!
Automate Your Marketing
Do you send the same information over and over? Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers, customer anniversaries and birthdays? How do you share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials? Or introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings? And do you wish you had a way to reward new subscribers & inspire them to take action right NOW, when their interest is HOT?
Autoresponder campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Us them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement – they work automatically while you focus on your business. This seminar will help you:
- Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
- Decide where autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications
- Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
- Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences
We’ll also cover dos and don’ts, show a sample autoresponder calendar, and share real case studies of success with autoresponder campaigns. Join us!
Content Marketing: What to Say & How to Say It
What you say, and the way you say it (tone, date & time, frequency) is how you will attract, engage and be shareworthy to your audiences.
What are the Keys to Great Content?
This seminar will teach you the time-saving tips, techniques, and yes, even apps that will help your content – and the way you share it – succeed! You’ll learn how to:
…the content that will help you achieve your goals. We’ll cover tidbits like how many links create the most engagement, how to turn questions into high-open subject lines, tips on using graphics, pictures and videos, re-purposing content across multiple platforms, and more. And, we’ll give you the structure and tools to make creating your content fast, easy and effective.
Email Marketing Trends
Join us we explore the top email marketing trends for small businesses and simple ideas to incorporate them into your marketing plans, including:
- How to use data to make smarter marketing decisions
- How to create a more personalized email messages
- How to do more business and save time with simple automation