EZY Marketing works with area colleges and their internship programs to offer internships throughout the year. An intern with us would be involved in a wide range of tasks. We want to give the intern experience in all aspects of what we do, but will also try to tailor the experience to fit the intern’s special interest and skills. All assignments will be supervised.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Web design – knowledge of html and css is a plus, but not a requirement
- Website population – filling content from clients, occasional content generation
- Email marketing – populate and send out mass emails
- Graphic design – creation of graphics for clients, experience with Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- Social media – creation of business accounts, management of business pages, occasional content generation
- Campaign timelines – help create campaign timelines with clients
- File organization and data entry – occasional file organization in office
- Workshop and seminar support – help organize live workshops, gather items needed for presentation, collect info from attendees, meet and greet attendees
- Staff meetings – participate fully in staff meetings – contribute ideas
Internship duration typically coincides with the respective school’s program (generally 3 months).
A minimum of 15 hours per week is required. We are flexible with work and school schedules. Dress for interns is business casual. Internships are unpaid.