The last year has been an amazing one for us here at EZY Marketing. As we begin 2016, we wanted to take a little time to reflect and thank you all for your support and patronage! With each job we finish, we take EZY Marketing one step further to where we want to go, and learn a lot along the way.
So what did we accomplish in 2015? Take a look…
- We’ve had not one, but TWO interns (who were both fabulous by the way)!
- We’ve created THIRTEEN new websites!
- We gave our own website a makeover to make it easier for you to navigate!
- We’ve helped develop and design NINE brand new company/business logos!
- We’ve hosted over TWENTY-FIVE seminars locally and introduced monthly webinars into our repertoire!
- We’ve set up countless social media accounts and scheduled HUNDREDS of posts and interactions.
- Catrine attended the national Constant Contact conference in Las Vegas!
- We grew so much, we were able to move into our own offices in Fleming Island, FL!
And just in case you missed it, here’s a little reminder of all we’ve been through…
Well? What do you think? Have we had a great year, or what?! Now that we’re back from our vacations (Catrine flew off to Sweden and Jessica road tripped to Washington DC for the holidays), we just couldn’t help reflecting on everything we’ve been so lucky to experience this year. And as always, we couldn’t have accomplished it without you. We want to say thanks for supporting us and cheers to a fabulous year ahead!
Bring it on, 2016 – we’re ready!